Fire Damage Restoration in Hailey
Expert Restoration Services for Your Home
If you are looking for a company that can help you restore your home after a fire, turn to Magic Valley Restoration & Construction. Our Hailey fire damage restoration experts can help you get your home back to normal as soon as possible. We’ll handle every aspect of the fire cleanup and restoration process for you, from cleaning up debris to restoring your property and possessions. Our experienced technicians will help you make informed decisions about all your repair, restoration, and replacement options. We can even assist you with filing your insurance claim!
For personal guidance from caring professionals, call (208) 215-7607 today. We are available 24/7 for fire damage restoration in Hailey and surrounding areas.
Protecting Your Property
Following a fire in your home, it’s important to take immediate and appropriate action to secure your property. Magic Valley Restoration & Construction works with the local law enforcement and fire department to mitigate further damage to your property.
We are available to provide the services you need to protect your home from additional damage, including:
- Boarding up your windows
- Covering any openings in your roof
- Installing temporary fencing
Before the restoration process begins, we will take photos of all the damage that has resulted from the fire. We’ll even make sure to photograph hidden areas, such as attics, roofs, and crawlspaces, that may have incurred smoke, fire, or water damage. These photos are often an integral part of the documentation submitted when filing an insurance claim.
Fire Restoration, Cleaning & Repair
Our technicians have extensive experience handling all types of major and minor cleaning, repair, and restoration projects, including:
- Repairs to roofing, structure, ceilings, walls, windows, doors, floor coverings, and sheds
- Restoration of electrical and plumbing systems, including fixtures and appliances, as well as kitchens and garages
- Removal and cleanup of water
- Structural drying
- Restoration of smoke damaged property
- Application of odor control, deodorization, and mold treatments
- Removal of debris
- Demolition and excavation
- Provision of temporary power and heat
- Drying and cleaning of personal property and furnishings
Before the home rebuilding process commences, our team will ensure that your insurance company has everything they need to process your claim. Once they approve your claim, we will walk you through a detailed proposal of how we plan to carry out the reconstruction of your home. The specific services you will require depend on the areas in your home that have been impacted by the fire, and what type of damage has occurred.
The reconstruction of your home may involve several steps, including:
- Minor or major reconstruction of bathrooms, kitchens, flooring, or interior walls
- Replacement of doors, windows, or siding
- Carpentry repairs on the interior or exterior of your home
- Repair of drywall on walls and ceilings
- Rebuilding of entryways, stairways, handrails, or decks
- Cleaning of furnace and ductwork