We are looking for people who want to be part of a growing fire, water, mold, and sewage cleanup and restoration company and find opportunities for growth! We offer competitive wages from a growing company. We are looking for someone who pays attention to the details and is professional. Construction experience preferred but is not necessary - we are willing to train.
- Restoration/Rebuild Specialist: Restoration/Re-build Specialist is a key role in the restoration and construction process. The Restoration Specialist oversees the rebuild portion of projects from start to finish, ensuring projects get completed in a timely and efficient manner. At times, mitigation and emergency call-out responsibilities will be required.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- 4+ years construction experience as well as experience in restoration.
- Knowledge of proper restoration and clean up technique.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Compensation & Benefits:
- $20-25/hour based on experience
- Company vehicle to be used for business
- PTO after 12 months of employment
- Please fill out the application below and we will be in touch!
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at (208) 215-7607.