Come Work with the Magic Valley Restoration & Construction Team!
We are looking for people who want to be part of a growing fire, water, mold, and sewage cleanup and restoration company and find opportunities for growth! We offer competitive wages from a growing company. We are looking for someone who pays attention to the details and is professional. Construction experience preferred but is not necessary - we are willing to train.
Restoration/Rebuild Specialist: Restoration/Re-build Specialist is a key role in the restoration and construction
process. The Restoration Specialist oversees the rebuild portion of projects
from start to finish, ensuring projects get completed in a timely and
efficient manner. At times, mitigation and emergency call-out responsibilities
will be required.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- 4+ years construction experience as well as experience in restoration.
- Knowledge of proper restoration and clean up technique.
- Excellent communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $20-25/hour based on experience
- Company vehicle to be used for business
- PTO after 12 months of employment
Please fill out the application below and we will be in touch!
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at 208.215.7607.