Water Damage Restoration in Twin Falls, ID
Offering 24/7 Emergency Plumbing & Restoration Services in Southern Idaho
Whether your pipes broke and leaked water behind your walls or extreme weather events have caused water to enter your home, it is important to dry your property as soon as possible. As essential as water may be, it also has the power to do extreme damage.
The moment that you discover water damage, call the Twin Falls water damage restoration experts at Magic Valley Restoration & Construction. We have the knowledge, experience, and equipment to locate water wherever it goes, remove it and dry your structure to industry standards.
What Are the Common Causes of Water Damage?
It is important to start water damage cleanup as soon as possible because water can be absorbed by porous materials, including wood and sheetrock, or seep under the substructure of floors.
Some common causes of water damage are:
- Broken hoses
- Drain problems
- Burst pipes
- Roof damage and leaks
- Clogged bathroom plumbing
- Sewer or septic problems
- Foundation cracks
- Heavy rain and flooding
- Fire response
When you call MVRC, you are working with a skilled team that offers not only water damage restoration services but also the experience handling insurance claims and navigating coverage policies.
What Does Flood Damage Cleanup Include?
If you just experienced flood damage, be sure to request cleanup and restoration service as soon as possible to help put a stop to the problem, prevent health and safety risks, and quickly begin the recovery process.
Here's what flood damage cleanup includes:
- Providing 24/7 emergency plumbing repair in effort to resolve the problem at its source
- Removing and disposing damaged contents, including furnishings and structural elements
- Pumping out water left behind by the flooding, including sewage and septic extraction
- Inspecting the building for structural damage to determine or additional repair is needed
- Deodorizing areas affected by the flooding to remove moldy, mildewy, or sewage smells
- Drying and dehumidifying the property in effort to remove all moisture and water residue
- Repairing and replacing structural elements, such as the flooring, ceilings, and drywall
- Performing mold removal, inspection, and testing to rule-out potential health hazards
How Long Does Water Damage Restoration Take?
In short, 2-10 days, but it depends. To fully break down how long water damage restoration takes, let's consider the 3 phases of water damage restoration:
1. Pumping out the water - A few hours.
2. Drying the affected area - 1-3 days.
3. Repairs - 1-7 days.
Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
We have successfully navigated water damage restoration in Twin Falls and the surrounding areas in Southern Idaho. Magic Valley Restoration & Construction abides by the highest standards of customer service to bring your property back to its former appearance. We understand how stressful it can be when your property is affected by water damage, and our licensed, bonded, and insured disaster cleanup specialists know just how to get the job done.
We are a local, family-owned and operated business. Put our water damage services on your side today at (208) 215-7607.