Jerome Mold Removal
Professional Mold Removal Services in Jerome
Mold doesn't just look unattractive, it can also be dangerous. It can spread throughout your property in as little as 48 hours, and once mold takes root, it can be incredibly difficult to get rid of. That's why it's so important to contact a mold remediation expert like Magic Valley Restoration & Construction as soon as you spot any signs of a mold infestation.
Our mold remediation experts are IICRC certified and have the expertise and equipment to safely remove mold from your property in Jerome or any of the surrounding areas. We'll also take the time to address the underlying cause of mold growth so that you don't have to worry about a re-infestation.
Signs You Need Mold Removal
Many people don't realize that they have a mold problem until it has already spread throughout their property. The earlier you detect a mold infestation, the easier it will be to remove the mold and the less damage you'll have to deal with. That's why it's so important to be on the lookout for any signs of a mold infestation. If you notice any of these signs, you should contact our mold removal experts right away.
Common signs of a mold infestation include:
- Visible mold: Mold can come in many different colors, including black, white, green, and orange. It can also appear in different forms, such as clusters of small dots or long, threadlike strands. Mold can grow on almost any surface, including wood, drywall, and even fabric.
- Musty odors: If you notice a musty odor, it may be a sign that you have a mold problem. Mold emits a strong, unpleasant odor that can be hard to ignore. If you notice a musty smell in your home or business, you should contact our mold remediation experts right away.
- Health problems: Mold can trigger allergic reactions and asthma attacks, as well as other respiratory problems. If you or anyone else in your home or business has been experiencing unexplained health problems, it may be due to a mold infestation. You should contact our mold removal experts to schedule a mold inspection.
- Water damage: Mold needs moisture to grow, so it often starts growing in areas that have experienced water damage. If you've had a leak or a flood, you should be on the lookout for any signs of a mold infestation.
How to Prevent Mold
The best way to deal with a mold problem is to prevent it from happening in the first place. While it's impossible to completely eliminate mold from your property, there are steps you can take to reduce the risk of a mold infestation.
Here are some tips for preventing mold:
- Control humidity levels: Mold thrives in humid environments, so you should try to keep the humidity levels in your home or business below 50%. You can use a dehumidifier to remove excess moisture from the air, and you should also make sure that your property is properly ventilated.
- Fix leaks right away: Mold can start growing in as little as 48 hours, so it's important to fix any leaks as soon as you notice them. You should also check your property for any signs of water damage, such as discoloration or warping.
- Use mold-resistant products: There are many different products on the market that are designed to resist mold growth, such as mold-resistant drywall and paint. You should also avoid using carpet in areas that are prone to moisture, such as bathrooms and basements.
- Keep your property clean and dry: Mold can start growing on dust and dirt, so it's important to keep your property clean. You should also make sure that your property is dry, especially after a flood or a leak.
Why Hire a Professional for Mold Removal?
Some people think that they can save time and money by removing mold themselves, but this is a mistake. Not only is it difficult to remove mold, but it can also be dangerous. Mold emits spores that can cause allergic reactions and respiratory problems, so it's important to take the proper precautions when dealing with a mold infestation.
Our mold remediation experts have the training and experience to safely remove mold from your property. We also have the right equipment to remove mold from hard-to-reach areas, such as crawl spaces and air ducts.
Call (208) 215-7607 today to schedule a mold inspection or mold removal service in Jerome.
“John was very professional and great to work with”Daniel H.
“The plumber was incredible; the team was professional, quick, and personable”Stevie H.
“John and his team were very professional and went above and beyond”Cori W.
“I felt very taken care of by this company”Cindy J.
“John and his team are first class professionals! Exceptional Service!”Skyler P.
Top Rated Reviews
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
1 Year Warranty On All Completed Jobs
Locally & Family Owned with Hands-On Owners
24/7 Emergency Plumbing & Restoration Services
What Does Black Mold Look Like?You can often distinguish black mold from other types of mold or fungus by its slimy, dark-greenish color. It requires ample moisture to grow and thrive, so you will probably also notice signs of ... Read More
Is Black Mold Dangerous?Certain strands of black mold – Stachybotrys chartarum – can cause health problems if inhaled or ingested, especially for people with allergies, weakened immune systems, or respiratory issues. Not all ... Read More
My Water Heater Is Leaking — What Do I Do?If it is safe to do so and you know how to do it correctly, shut off the water supply to your water heater. Next, turn off the power supply to the water heater. Both of these steps can help prevent ... Read More
I Have Water in My Crawlspace — What Do I Do?Water in a crawlspace can harbor mold growth, make a cozy home for pests, and spike your water utility bills if it is caused by a leak. It can be remedied in some cases with a sump pump, vapor ... Read More
My Washing Machine/Dishwasher Is Leaking — What Do I Do?Many washing machine and dishwasher leaks are caused by a loose hose clamp near where the unit drains. Double-check this clamp is tightened all the way. If that does not solve the problem, you may ... Read More
I Had a Fire on the Stove, I Have Smoke Damage and My House Smells — What Do I Do?Burning food can stink up your entire home at best and cause smoke damage at worst. Don’t worry, we can help! If the fire has created smoke damage, give us a call and we will come pack up all the ... Read More