Twin Falls Fire Damage Restoration
Magic Valley Restoration & Construction manages all aspects of fire clean up and restoration. No job is too big or too small for our team. We can help you file your insurance claim and manage all aspects of disaster cleanup and restoration of your property and contents in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner.
We will be there help you make the best decisions about repair, restoration, or replacement of your property. Our goal is to get your home back in shape and contamination-free as soon as possible.
Magic Valley Restoration & Construction is available 24/7 for emergency fire damage restoration in Twin Falls or nearby. Call us now at (208) 215-7607!
In the event of a structure fire, we will work with the local law enforcement and fire department to secure your home or business immediately after a fire.
We will make sure to:
- Board up windows
- Cover openings in roof or structure
- Install temporary fencing, if needed, to prevent theft and to keep onlookers from entering the property
Our Twin Falls fire damage repair team will photograph all damage to your home or business after a fire, even in the hidden areas where damage from water, fire, or smoke occur that most of us never see. We will provide photos to you and your insurance company if needed, so you have the documentation you need to file your claim.
Fire Reconstruction Cleaning & Repair in Twin Falls
We do all major and minor restoration, cleaning, and repair projects including:
- Roof, structure, walls, fences, sheds, ceilings, floor coverings, doors, and windows repair
- Electrical, plumbing, appliances, fixtures, garage, and kitchen restoration
- Water removal and clean up
- Structure drying
- Removal, drying, and cleaning of furnishings and personal property
- Temporary heat and power
- Debris removal, demolition, and excavation
- Deodorization, odor control, and anti-microbial growth (mold) application
- Smoke damage restoration
Reconstruction & Rebuilding After a Fire
Prior to rebuilding your home, Magic Valley Restoration & Construction will work with your insurance company and provide them with all information required for your claim. Once your claim is approved, our team will provide you with a detailed proposal on how we will proceed with the reconstruction of your home.
Our services may include:
- Minor reconstruction of kitchens, bathrooms, interior walls, flooring
- Major reconstruction in case of large fires
- Exterior siding, door and window replacement
- Deck, stairway, entryway and handrail rebuild or repairs
- Interior/exterior carpentry repairs
- Interior/exterior drywall repairs
- Furnace and air duct cleaning