Twin Falls Sewer Cleaning
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services & Sewage Contamination
Let’s be honest – there is nothing pleasant about sewage. However, sewage lines play an essential role in your home or business, moving wastewater safely away from the property. When an obstruction causes your sewage line to back up and overflow, Magic Valley Restoration & Construction can help. Our Twin Falls sewer cleaning specialists team up with local plumbers to address serious sewage disasters. We have 24/7 availability to respond to sewage contamination, including removing any affected areas, set up containment for safety, and dispose of any materials that are affected by sewage. We also have emergency plumbers ready to quickly handle any repairs.
Call (208) 215-7607 for an emergency appointment or to learn more from our Twin Falls sewer cleaning experts.
How to Clean Up Sewage Backup
- Wear protective gear.
- Remove any sewage water. You can use a wet-dry vacuum if a minor spill has occurred. If you are experiencing a more significant spill, you can use a pump to remove the water.
- Shovel any debris, soil, and dirt into a heavy-duty plastic bag and dispose of immediately.
- Remove any items that have been contaminated to a safe place to be cleaned and sanitized.
- Wash down any surfaces that have been affected by using hot water and disinfecting cleaner.
4 Signs You Need Sewer Cleaning
1. Multiple slow drains - If you have one slow drain, then you probably just need a thorough drain cleaning. If you have multiple drains that are slow regardless of drain cleaning, you should put in a call to our sewer cleaning professionals.
2. Gurgle/bubbling sound - If you're noticing a gurgling sound coming from your toilet when you're using your shower then seek help. Something is clogging your sewer line and the air is having such a hard time ventilating properly that it's coming out in the wrong places.
3. Smelly plumbing appliances - If more foul odors than normal are arising from your plumbing, it's another sign that air isn't ventilating properly, and you should get your line checked out by our Twin Falls sewer cleaning pros.
4. Backflow - If you're seeing sewer water coming up from your plumbing, this is as clear of a sign that you've got sewer problems as you're ever going to see.
How Often Should Sewer Lines Be Cleaned?
Its recommended that you have your sewer lines cleaned every 18 to 22 months. While many people know to clean their drains and gutters regularly, sewer lines often go unnoticed. However, given how much waste, sludge, and debris pass through your sewer lines, it’s essential to maintain them regularly. Routine cleaning will not only ensure that your pipes work the way they should, but it can also prevent costly damage like sewage leaks and blockages.
Our Full Range of Sewer Cleaning Services
Sewage contains numerous health hazards that pose a risk to humans and animals. It is unsanitary and contains bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause sickness and disease. Sewage cleanup needs to occur as soon as possible to prevent any related health hazards. During this stressful time, it is important to have a skilled cleanup team on your side.
When you call MVRC for sewage cleanup in Twin Falls, we offer:
- 24/7 emergency plumbing
- Water removal and cleanup
- Structure drying
- Content removal and drying
- Mold evaluation and testing
- Decontamination and odor removal
- Direct billing to insurance companies
The reality is that sewage cleanup needs to happen fast. Whether the result of clogs, cracks, invasive tree roots, or collapse in a sewer line or another unexpected cause, sewage damage can have drastic effects. Aside from exposure to health risks, cosmetic and structural damage is common. As a trusted restoration service, we are IICRC and EPA certified to ensure the highest standards of protection and cleanup.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service Every Step of the Way
As a local, family-owned and operated business, we provide an unsurpassed level of customer service. We provide policy guidance for dealing with your insurance companies along with a one-year warranty on any service we perform. Our restoration and emergency plumbing team tracks progress from beginning to end to ensure a positive experience for those that need our home restoration services. At Magic Valley Restoration & Construction, our Twin Falls sewer cleaning specialists understand what is on the line and take every step to streamline the process for your benefit.
Contact our professional plumbers and restoration experts at (208) 215-7607 for sewage backup cleanup in Twin Falls. We are proud to stand with our customers every step of the way.
“Dan from Magic Valley Restoration is a stud!! He’s been upfront, honest, and has packed so many hours in one day's time over and over to get my property back where it needed to be!!”Jake N.
“I feel confident that they will “over deliver “ in expectations for all projects.”Ashley O.
“The finishing work and the attention to detail was unmatched...”Natalie A
“We feel like we are part of the Magic Valley Restoration family now...”Shawn A
“I will refer them to everyone! 10 Stars!”Marciano H.
WHY HIRE OUR MVRC TEAM?Committed to Delivering Quality Work
Top Rated Reviews
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
1 Year Warranty On All Completed Jobs
Locally & Family Owned with Hands-On Owners
24/7 Emergency Plumbing & Restoration Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does Black Mold Look Like?You can often distinguish black mold from other types of mold or fungus by its slimy, dark-greenish color. It requires ample moisture to grow and thrive, so you will probably also notice signs of ... Read More
Is Black Mold Dangerous?Certain strands of black mold – Stachybotrys chartarum – can cause health problems if inhaled or ingested, especially for people with allergies, weakened immune systems, or respiratory issues. Not all ... Read More
My Water Heater Is Leaking — What Do I Do?If it is safe to do so and you know how to do it correctly, shut off the water supply to your water heater. Next, turn off the power supply to the water heater. Both of these steps can help prevent ... Read More
I Have Water in My Crawlspace — What Do I Do?Water in a crawlspace can harbor mold growth, make a cozy home for pests, and spike your water utility bills if it is caused by a leak. It can be remedied in some cases with a sump pump, vapor ... Read More
My Washing Machine/Dishwasher Is Leaking — What Do I Do?Many washing machine and dishwasher leaks are caused by a loose hose clamp near where the unit drains. Double-check this clamp is tightened all the way. If that does not solve the problem, you may ... Read More
I Had a Fire on the Stove, I Have Smoke Damage and My House Smells — What Do I Do?Burning food can stink up your entire home at best and cause smoke damage at worst. Don’t worry, we can help! If the fire has created smoke damage, give us a call and we will come pack up all the ... Read More