The devastation caused by fire and smoke damage is overwhelming. You need a dedicated and caring professional to personally guide you through each step of the repair and restoration processes.
Magic Valley Restoration and Construction manages all aspects of fire clean up and restoration. No job is too big or too small. We can help you file your insurance claim and manage all aspects of cleanup and restoration of your property and contents in a timely, cost-effective and efficient manner.
We will be there help you make the best decisions about repair, restoration or replacement of your property. Our goal is to get your home back in shape, contamination-free as soon as possible.
In the event of a structure fire, We will work with the local law enforcement and fire department to secure your home or business immediately after a fire to:
- Board up windows
- Cover openings in roof or structure
- Install temporary fencing if needed. to prevent theft and to keep onlookers from entering the property
We will photograph all damage to your home or business after a fire even in the hidden areas where damage from water or fire or smoke occur that most of us never see - like roofs, attics, crawlspaces and more. We will provide photos to you and to your insurance company if needed so you have the documentation you need to file your claim.
Fire Reconstruction Cleaning and Repair
We do all major and minor restoration, cleaning and repair projects including:
- Roof, Structure, Walls, Fences, Sheds, Ceilings, Floor Coverings, Walls, Doors, and Windows, Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances, Fixtures, Garage, Kitchen and More.
- Water removal and clean up
- Structure Drying
- Removal, drying and cleaning of furnishings and personal property
- Temporary Heat and Power
- Debris removal, demolition & excavation
- Deodorization, odor control, and anti-microbial growth (mold) application
Reconstruction / Rebuilding After A Fire
We will work with your insurance company and provide them with all information required for your claim.
- Minor reconstruction - kitchens, bathrooms , interior walls, flooring
- Major reconstruction - large fires.
- Exterior siding, door and window replacement
- Deck, stairway, entryway and handrail rebuild or repairs
- Interior/ exterior carpentry repairs
- Interior/ exterior drywall repairs
- Furnace and air Duct Cleaning